- Do you only offer packages or can I hire you by the hour? We can offer our services by the hour; our hourly rate starts at $70/hour. With a prepaid package, we ensure you have a better overall rate and that there will be no surprises at the end of the month. We also want you to feel that you can reach out to us and ask questions without worrying about the bill.
- Do all your packages includes phone calls? Yes, all our packages include one monthly phone call or video call. Additional calls can be included.
- What are your office hours? We are available via e-mail and text Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm MST.
- I’m not ready for a long term commitment, would you still take me as a client? Absolutely friend, our contracts are month-by-month. We only ask for the courtesy of a 30-day notice to stop the engagement.
- I’m ready for the commitment and claim back my time to do my work. Do you offer discounts for long term contracts? Yes, we do! If you wish to close a 12-months contract, we can work out a nice discount for you!
- Do I need to have a cloud accounting system? We always recommend an accounting system – it’s just easier for you. But if you’re a spreadsheet geek, we can work with those as well.
- I just want to learn certain things, can I hire you for a particular project? Yes! We’re all for DIY. If you want to gain confidence and knowledge we are here for you. We can work a plan, timeline and additional resources for you.
- Can I have the cats working for me? They say yes. JR is excellent in cuddling, Tiger in making bread and Arnie is just being entertaining.
- Do you have any certifications I should know? Now that you ask: I’m a Certified Bookkeeper, a Certified QuickBooks online advisor, and a certified Finance Coach. I have a B.A. in hotel management and hospitality.
For any questions not covered here, please contact us
Financial Coach F.A.Q's
Chief of Staff F.A.Q's
Let’s schedule a coffee date!
I can’t wait to learn more about you and your business!